This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, March 22, 2013

DISCIPLINE CORRECTIONAL SERVICES STYLE



I've been suggesting that criminal charges should have been laid against the senior management at the Grand Valley Institution due to their orders regarding then inmate Ashley Smith. These criminal charges wouldn't be called practicing pop psycholgy without a license but would be close enough. What kind of a perverted institution allows wardens or others to make life and death decisions for mentally ill inmates when they the so called management clearly don't have a clue what they are doing? We are advised in today's Waterloo Region Record that the warden was indeed fired by the CSC six months afte Ashley Smith's death. Today we are advised that through mediation she is back at work with the CSC although no one is giving out her position or location. As long as her new job entails cleaning toilets, sinks and showers I have only a small complaint with her being rehired.

No comments:

Post a Comment