This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

ORNGE: ALLEGATIONS OF MISLEADING AUDITORS



Well Jay Lebo has done what probably he was told to do by his parents as a child. That is to tell the truth no matter the cost. Well this is Canada and if his allegations are truthful his future career has probably taken a nose dive. Here in Canada whistleblowers are routinely rewarded with defamation of their character and financial assasination. Last Thursday's (Aug. 30/12) Waterloo Region Record carrys this story "Ordered to mislead auditors: ex-aide".

Mr. Lebo while testifying at Ontario legislative committee hearings stated in regards to backdating documents that that "...was the only time I was asked to do something illegal. It was not the only time I was asked to do something morally wrong.".

Clearly this testimony will not assist the most senior people within Ornge although it may back the provincial government's claim that Ornge was a rogue organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment