This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, December 21, 2012

KHADR IN MAXIMUM SECURITY FOR TWO MORE YEARS



It is difficult not to be profane right now. Today's Waterloo Region Record has this story on page A4 "Khadr in maximum-security jail at least two more years: report". Shame on Stephen Harper, shame on Vic Toews and shame on the entire federal Conservative government. You make me sick.

He was convicted of murder and terrorism after pleading guilty in 2010, after EIGHT years being in custody. His guilty plea bought him an eight year sentence (versus fourty) and the right to be sent back to Canada from the notorious Guantanamo Bay. After eight years in custody in a foreign land I'd plead guilty to the Lindburgh baby murder to get a better deal/life.

He was fifteen years old at the time of the "murder". He was sufferring from multiple serious and life threatening gunshot wounds. Allegedly he threw a grenade at the U.S. forces which had just attacked and killed everyone around him. Apparently it's O.K. by U.S. and Conservative Party standards to kill multiple people all in the name of U.S. foreign policy, but woe befall a dying young teenager daring to retaliate against them. Our Conservative Party & government have dragged Canada to an all time moral low. Right now I'm disgusted with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment