This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, June 16, 2014

A LIBERAL MAJORITY GOVERNMENT IN ONTARIO



The bad news is in the above title. The good news is that only 38% of the 52% of Ontarians who voted; voted for the Liberals. This works out to a grand total of (52x.38) or 20% of eligible voters in the province of Ontario voted for the lying, corrupt buggers. I find this somewhat reassuring in that clearly a majority of the eligible voters are not stupid. That being said next time around we need more of those who are either uninformed, too busy or too jaded with politics and politicians in general; to come out and vote for change. If a system/government are working and suceeding then fine, reelect them. Otherwise throw the buggers out and give someone else a chance to do better. This really isn't rocket science folks.

A week ago here I suggested that if you have two bad choices then we do indeed have more than a two party system here in Ontario. Not enough of you voted either NDP or Green. Twenty-one seats for the NDP and zero for the Greens. Come on seriously. Do you really think that the Liberals and Conservatives have either a monopoly on common sense or for that matter corruption? I think not. It's way past time to try out the alternatives. Please don't tell me that the NDP had their chance back in the early 90's under Bob Rae. Compared to either the Liberals or Conservatives the NDP were bush league in levels of either deficits or corruption. For the next provincial election if Wynne and the Liberals haven't gotten their ethics and deficit in order then how about a Green/NDP government? Worst things could even happen than a minority Conservative government requiring support from the NDP and Greens. I live for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment