This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

APPEALS COURT HAMMERS JUDGE



Well I guess that's news. It did however take a complaint from the Chief Prosecutor to the Ontario Judicial Council to get this case to the Appeals Court. Clearly the Appeals Court were very unimpressed with Superior Court Judge Howard Chisvin. Here's a news flash. This particular Judge is not the only one who thinks he has the right to behave in a stupid, arrogant and pompous fashion. After all Judges are human beings and subject to all the foibles therein. Unfortunately like far too many politicians, police officers and teachers they are essentially unaccountable and get away with all kinds of stupid behaviour. Woop do do one of them got caught. The Appeals Court in today's Waterloo Region (K-W) Record under the title "Appeal Court criticizes impatient judge" said the following: " It is clear that the trial judge had no power to make the order that he purported to make," "It was illegal and abuse of judicial authority". O.K. now I understand. If the good judge abuses his authority to the detriment of the Crown then the Appeals Court will jump in. Tell me this: if the judge abuses his authority to the detriment of a private citizen or a defendant in a case; then upon whose authority or even money will justice prevail? Why do I think that unless you're Conrad Black and loaded you are going to have to take whatever crap the judge of the day feels like throwing at you? This particular judge more than likely has misbehaved badly before but this time he did it to the wrong folks. GOOD! That's what accountability is supposed to be all about. This idiot judge released guilty criminals and reversed their convictions because an assistant crown attorney was a few minutes late getting back from a break. Shame on the judge and I hope the release of his name does even more to smarten him up in the future than the Appeal Court's ruling.

No comments:

Post a Comment