This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, March 16, 2012

REGIONAL POLICE FEELING THE HEAT



Even totally unaccountable bodies like the Waterloo Regional Police don't like reading negative things about themselves. Similar to the School Board they thrive on unaccountability while using puffery to pretend to the public that they are 100% wholesome and good. Today's Woolwich Observer newspaper carrys the following small story/notice titled "Police looking for public's input about how they do their job". It's pretty obvious to me that all the media attention to the Jesse Sansone case has rattled Waterloo's finest as well it should. Also of interest was a protest held outside the downtown Kitchener Police Station yesterday by members of the Spot Collective and others. This action can be read about on a Blog titled JulianIchim.

The community consultation is scheduled for March 21, 2012 from 7-9 pm. to be held at police headquarters on 200 Maple Grove Rd. Cambridge. Comment is also invited at wrpstalk@wrps.on.ca and via telephone at 519-650-8500 ext. 8888 .

No comments:

Post a Comment