This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

SHAME ON OUR FEDERAL CONSERVATIVE PARTY



Call it Bill C-38 or call it the Omnibus Bill, the Bully Bill, the Trojan Horse Bill or the Kitchen Sink Bill, all those are apt names. I am including a link to today's story in the Waterloo Region Record which describes what is currently going on in our national parliament. The opposition parties are all taking a stand against this abuse of parliament by the majority government of Stephen Harper as well they should. This kind of arrogant, abusive behaviour is precisely why I have such little use for majority governments. Harper and company literally don't give a crap for all the rest of the democratically elected M.P's and is intent on ramming through a massive Bill covering a multitude of subjects with little or no debate or oversight from the opposition parties. I hope but don't necessarily expect that canadians will re4ward his bully boy behaviour with a thrashing next time out at the polls. this is not democracy and it is an affront to all canadians. shame on you Stephen harper and all Conservatives involved in this subterfuge and deception. The cowardly Conservatives won't even honestly answer legitimate questions raised by the other parties asking for details such as which government departments are receiving major cuts. This Bill is an abomination and is what we are beginning to expect from a party and government which has already been formally found in contempt of parliament. Shame on the entire pack of Tory sheep!

No comments:

Post a Comment