This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

ORNGE NOT A ROGUE ORGANIZATION



The former CEO, Dr. Chris Mazza, stated the above headline in today's Waterloo Region Record. His testimony concerning Ornge Air Ambulance service while never expected to be particularily self-incriminating was actually rather enlightening. We are left with the old proverb about two sides of the story, with the truth somewhere in the middle.

Not unexpectedly the provincial Conservative opposition are still lambasting the government. Frank Klees (P.C.) stated "It's very apparent that this government has circled the wagons and is throwing everybody under the bus, including you". Further Mr. Klees in response to Mr. Mazza's testimony stated "His testimony proves that the government is equally responsible for the massive waste of public funds".

I remain convinced that yes the Liberal provincial government were not minding the store and yes I remain convinced that the compensation package plus loans to Dr. Mazza was ridiculously high. That being said it almost appears that governments give exhorbinant remuneration to various arm length agencies to ensure loyalty and perhaps to even make government wages look reasonable in comparison. Wherever the whole truth eventually resides I believe that politicians of all stripes are doing a great job in convincing citizens that they the politicians are inept, corrupt, liars. Please keep up the good work and continue laying the groundwork for the upcoming revolution in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment