This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, August 16, 2013

U.S. JUSTICE SYSTEM IS DISPICABLE



Well now things are starting to make a little more sense to me. I knew the U.S. locked up more of their citizens for longer periods of time than other civilized countries but I didn't know why. Steve Kannon's Editorial in today's Woolwich Observer is titled "Ottawa should see that the failing U.S. justice system is no role model". According to Steve, despite massive billions of taxpayers dollars being spent/wasted; in fact the U.S. free enterprise, capitolistic system is at fault. So much of their judicial system has been privatized that in fact each incarcerated person is worth $30,000-40,000 in corporate profits. Therefore we are merely looking at a massive siphoning of tax dollars into corporate hands courtesy of the U.S. government.

Steve basically eviscerates the so called U.S. judicial system. It is a blistering attack upon their credibility, ethics and honesty. It also clearly indicates the essentially rascist nature of the judicial system. Fortunately for the Obama family however it is a combination of both rascism and classism. The U.S. system preys upon the poor and ethnic minorities especially black ones. Makes the Zimmerman/Travon Martin case a little easier to understand as well. It also shows me how and why the Sammy Yatin case in Toronto will probably turn out. Prime Minister Stephen Harper likes to emulate all the bad characteristics south of the border. Thus perhaps we are looking at our own future as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment