This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, April 18, 2016

LOCAL POLITICS IN WOOLWICH TOWNSHIP STINK



A right unexercised is soon lost. Hence tomorrow night I'm back as a Delegate to Woolwich Council. My topic is Chemtura contamination. Council initially stated that technical Delegations were not allowed and then they said anything whatsoever to do with Chemtura Canada was not allowed. Then they (the mayor) blatantly lied and claimed that they'd never banned Chemtura Delegations in the first place.

Tomorrow evening I will be hitting all the hot button items . This will include Chemtura, technical Delegations and both ground and surface water contamination. Let's see if those Chemtura toadies have learned their lesson or not. Instead of writing the definitive book on Elmira and Uniroyal/Chemtura perhaps I should write a book titled the care, feeding and training of recalcitrant municipal councils.

No comments:

Post a Comment