This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, May 6, 2016

FREE SPEECH & OPEN DEBATE



Back on April 28/16 the Waterloo Region Record published their Editorial titled "Code shouldn't muzzle council". In my opinion Cambridge Council were trying something similar to the stunt that Woolwich Council tried a very short while ago. Woolwich tried to stifle and ban all Delegations to Council dealing with Chemtura Canada. They got no where fast thanks in large part to an alert citizenry and media. Cambridge Council are attempting to control their own few independent councillors and prevent them from going off scriptor from departing from the majority's playbook. This is all unacceptable in a democracy but many of our municipal politicians seem to think that anything you can lie, bluff or bullshit and get away with is O.K.. News flash it is not and lessens both society and democracy each and every time they get away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment