This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, April 27, 2017

NO WONDER CITIZENS LACK CONFIDENCE IN OUR POLICE



So quick check. Exactly what further details have been released in regards to the shooting of Maurice Rivard on Ottawa St. early last month? Other than a K-W Record story on March 15/17 advising us that he had been released from Maplehurst (Milton) on bail I've heard exactly nothing. I reported here on the March 15/17 story. As I spent a week's holidays south of the border recently I thought that I might have missed something in the Record. I just did a check on-line and nothing came up except the original couple of stories.

So... He's alive and recovering and the Ontario Special Investigations Unit have been called in. The individual is being charged with trying to disarm a police officer. Interesting. That's it? What crime had he allegedly committed prior to the officer arming himself? Was he the driver that some anonymous? citizen had reported to police half an hour and a few miles away as driving erratically or was he simply in the wrong place at the wrong time?

This incident could have ended tragically as so many others have. Citizens deserve timely information when police shoot citizens. What the hell happened and what the hell is going on here?

No comments:

Post a Comment