This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, June 1, 2018

BOOK WRITING



Sorry folks but although retired I'm working almost full time writing a book about the Elmira Water Crisis in 1989. I expect I'll be back here off and on but clearly it's been more off than on this past month.

Alan Marshall

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and hats off to anyone who stands up for people who can't especially the elderly and disabled.In Canada we have freedom of speech ,in states was kinda funny watching Trump try and put a stop to American citizens expressing there opinions of Trump there president.And I thing Canada needs to quash the Nestlé tea company that's Owned by united states in protest to free trade and start charging the American company a $1.00 a bottle.Presently there paying penut not sure exact amount but I know it's gallons for pennies and Canada needs to make a serious stand and protect our waters and if we're going yo sell water to states the price needs to go up just to the states put a stop on nestle take our water and shipping it to the states at pennies a bottle it's deciculas we sell our water to Americans and us canadains have to but it back at over a $1.00 a bottle canadains are getting shafted we sell hydro to states for penuts compared to the rate Canada charges canadains.If trump wants to start free trade war we need to raise our hydro rates to them and scrap the water deal for Nestlé and set the new price at 1.00 a bottle,maybe when there biggest American consumers of water there military has to start paying more for our water we might get a better free trade deal.But yes I can't wait to read the book on the Elmira water scandal I'd also like to see one made on the oil refinery plant scandal .Our government and police like to cover up there mistakes and wrong doings and it's always a good thing to see honest canadains writing books on coruptions, scandals,by government and police.Its nice to have freedom of speech and express ones opinions and views here in Canada and always nicer to someone write a book and making a stand for the ones that can't especially the ones who have died drinking bad water in Elmira and the citizens who have been murdered by police

    ReplyDelete