This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, September 17, 2018

DO EDUCATION SYSTEMS ACROSS THE CONTINENT ALL USE THE SAME PLAYBOOK?



I just have to ask that question after rereading an on-line article from the K-W Record dated July 6, 2018. The title is "She was worried how a "teacher of the year" treated her 5-year old son. So she made a secret recording."

Back when my son was eight years old we had a problem with a teacher who had multiple sets of parents complaining about her. We even had parents come to us telling us that their children had told them that the teacher was picking on our son. I of course talked to the other parents, my son and then I went to the Principal. What I got was similar to what the mother in this Record article got which was a lot of platitudes and puffery. The Record article stated that a school spokesperson suggested that the teacher involved had never had a complaint in her 33 year career as a teacher. That sounds right off to me as B/S. Then the Record article claims that the teacher involved was named "teacher of the year" by the school. Well that is really interesting.

In my case I was told that there had never been a complaint against the teacher which was pure horseshit as I'd already talked to several parents who had complained about the teacher. Then I was given a story about how professional she is and how wonderful and it all seemed a little like overkill.

By the time the smoke cleared I had been lied to by the Principal, a Superintendant and well you get the picture. It appears from the Record article that the school involved in this case also closed ranks and defended the teacher. It appears as if they are more concerned with the teacher than they are with the children. Kind of sad when you look at it that way.

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to schools teachers and pricipals.ive learned sudabey school in kitchener pricipals was a big promoter and pusher for Ritalin. Being my son's Cusin was pushed on Ritalin the pricipals Expressed how my son needed Ritalin so off to pediatrician we went got prescribed Ritalin for me son with a caution that sudabey school teachers and principals think there drs.Do we tested the school 1 week on Ritalin 2nd week off and I tell you the school failed the praised how well he was doing on end of second week do I turned to principal and said to her my son was on Ritalin only for 1 week so unless you're a dr and have medical lisence you shouldn't promote a drug and a handicapped child with Ashburg syndrome.Number 1 I told her the pediatrician suggested I test the school being there a Ritalin pushing school .I was also told you don't give a child with multiple disabilities Ritalin.my opinion of 2 high schools is another 2 lawsuits total 3 lawsuits we should have filed.But being catholic I choose to listen to school board and place him in different high school witch was bigger mistake because that high school was worse for letting police harrass students then previous high school . obviously by now everyone knows how mutch schools and principals and school board down play and cover up there wrong doings....

    ReplyDelete