This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, May 28, 2012

POLICE SHOULD FACE CRIMINAL CHARGES



When is a dying person not responsible for their own health and safety? Obviously when they are unconscious is one correct answer. How about when they are unconscious AND in police custody? Here is a news flash to police forces everywhere. You are responsible for the health and safety of citizens whom you arrest and throw in jail. No matter the reason, no matter the charge. You have effectively legally (maybe) kidnapped them and imprisoned them against their will. From that point on excuses be damned the buck stops with you. Will anybody face manslaughter or criminal negligence charges in this case in Friday's Waterloo Region Record? If not, why not? When will there be real accountabilty for deaths and injuries in police custody cases in this country? I'll answer my own question. When the death or serious injury happens to a politicans's son or daughter. Not before. Only in Canada you say.

No comments:

Post a Comment