This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

"I HATE WRPS" Website & Facebook



Well I'm not exactly sure what to think here. In one sense it looks good on the local police. On the other hand too many people who haven't experienced first hand police misconduct will dismiss this group/mission out of hand because of their inflammatory name. While obviously my first hand past dealings were with street level police officers I always knew that it was higher ups in the service who were intent on harassing me. In fact what I knew to be true was that senior police management were operating hand in hand with senior school board management. Nothing else would explain my being arrested and charged with trespassing approximately twelve times in a row when I attended my son's school whether to pick him up or for school plays, picnics etc.. Keep in mind this was neither a domestic situation nor was there any violence or threats involved. Senior school officials simply lied like the cowardly dogs they were and senior police management knowing the only real issue was a single abusive teacher with a history, nevertheless backed the school board contrary to the Education Act which gives parents the right to participate in their child's education.

Individual officers were simply following orders when they would arrest me. Eventually the last ten or eleven charges got dropped when the Waterloo Regional Police Service got put in their place by the Crown. The Crown prosecution knew what shit looked and smelled like and they'd had enough after the first and only trial for Trespass. The School board looked like the petty, lying crap that they were and a technical Trespass victory didn't remove the School Board's stench of corruption. Immediately upon the Police backing down and the gutless wonders at the School Board did the same thing. Cowards and liars the lot of them. This was corruption at the senior management level for both parties.

I was informed of this new group namely ihatewrps via a comment on my January 29, 2012 posting here titled "More (old) Waterloo Regional Police Corruption". Their website is www.facebook.com/ihatewrps . They have videos of alleged police harassment on youtube and an e-mail address of Ihatewrps@gmail.com . It's too bad it's come to this but our regional police have not been properly accountable for decades and senior management with political support from the Region of Waterloo have done little or nothing to address the problems.

2 comments:

  1. We have changed our name to "Advocates Against Police Corruption Canada." My organization believes in standing up for what we believe in. I started this organization because in my opinion not only Waterloo Regional Police Services, but many police departments across Canada need to make changes to the wat their officers operate. I have dealt with police corruption in Kitchener Ontario since 2008, and all the bullshit from the police have inspired me to start this organization. I am a victim rights activist, I stand up for what I believe in, even if I look like shit in the process. I was also inspired by one of Alan Marshalls blogs to start another organization "Predator Awareness Organization Canada". I am just getting started on this but I plan on running it for the next 20 years, you can visit us at www.PredatorAwareness.ca It was a blog that Mr. Marshall wrote on the WRDSB and the Ronald Archer case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Mr. Schmidt! If this Blog has helped in any small way then I feel pretty good about it. Also I think you've made a wise decision with the more professional name of Advocates against Police Corruption Canada.

    ReplyDelete