This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SHE GOT PLAYED



Hoo boy the teacher got convicted of sexual exploitation. Well I've always said our laws and judicial system are asses. Read all the details on this case and it was the teacher not the student who got taken advantage of. Assuming that the Judge got it right and she had sex with a 17 year old boy; he was the one in control from the start. While she may have thought she was setting up a private assignation, he was busy bragging and showing off to his peers. She's just messed up her career and done her family life no favours; he's now the big man on the high school campus. He's also a first class jerk who hopefully won't find any willing females for sex for at least another decade. I mean really, talk about kissing and telling. Regarding the teacher I can only say this. She's proven what so many deny and that is that some teachers are smart and lots are dumb and they all are overpaid. She clearly hasn't got a clue in regards to judging character. If she was intent on extramarital sex dear God could she have picked a worse candidate and jerk? I think not. Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys this on the front page "Teacher found guilty of sex with teen student". Regarding criminal behaviour I think this law needs to be reexamined. The seventeen year old boy is a happy camper. She on the other hand may have to be fired not for alleged criminal behaviour as much as for stupidity and lack of judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment