This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, November 3, 2014

THE DOUBLE STANDARD & THE JUSTICE SYSTEM



Last Saturday's front page Local Section of the Waterloo Region Record carrys this story "Son who fired to help his father jailed". Basically the Crown had initially charged him with second degree murder and two counts of attempted murder. He had left his room at his father's home and discovered three assailants had barged into the house uninvited and the largest one at 6 foot four and 350 pounds was attacking his father. He did what any son or daughter would do and he defended his badly outnumbered and outmuscled father. He did this by using a tool which was built for that purpose, called a handgun. He shot two of the assailants each in the arm and the biggest once in the chest. All three fled without further shots being fired. The Crown and police in their infinite wisdom and stupidity or malice charged him with the above offenses. They had to know how asinine those charges were hence by overcharging they gave themselves room to negotiate lower for a plea deal which they got. I find that repugnant but typical of a perverted and incompetent justice system.

No comments:

Post a Comment