This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

PART-TIME, LOW WAGE WORK - THE NEW ONTARIO



And a roaring thank you to all the little people at the top who have made it possible. M.P.s, M.P.P.s, corporations and even municipal politicians. Monday's Waterloo Region Record carrys this story titled "Huge shift to low-wage work needs changes, says study". The following statistic is scary : "the share of Ontario workers now earning minimum wage is now five times higher than in 1997.". Equally concerning "almost a third of all employees in the province are now making within $4 of the minimum wage, compared with less than 20 percent othe workforce in 1997.".

Yes absolutely all rightwingers, Conservatives , business types and those born with a silver spoon in their mouths can rejoice. Your filthy policies disguised by governments as good for the economy have accomplished so much. Our society is being sucessfully reduced to the haves and the have nots.

No comments:

Post a Comment