This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, June 29, 2015

HANDCUFFS & LEG IRONS ARE STANDARD PROCEDURE IN ONTARIO



Well that certainly eases my mind to be advised that our society and civilization approve of handcuffs AND legirons for non violent prisoners being transported to and from court. The article in the Waterloo Region Record is titled "Del Maestro's leg irons standard procedure for all prisoners: OPP". Don't get me wrong, I believe that Del Maestro and his Conservative party/government are assholes extraordinaire. I also believe he is guilty as sin and a professional liar. All that said neither he nor 95% of prisoners should be in leg irons. That is typical judicial/police nonsense pretending how important and brave they are dealing with these Hannibal lector's of the election system. Puleaseee give me a break. Putting arrested but unconvicted persons in handcuffs much less legirons is middle ages crap and unworthy of a civilized society. Maybe the reality is that we are not nearly as civilized as we pretend to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment