This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Saturday, September 5, 2015

WATERLOO REGIONAL POLICE SERVICES BOARD - A RUBBER STAMP?



Actually I'm kind of surprised anyone even needs to ask the question. Of course they are. They are a bunch of politician appointed yes men and women and if they weren't they simply wouldn't be there in the first palce. Way to late now to expect good things from them.Today's Waterloo Region Record Editorial is titled "This is no time for rubber stamps". Well maybe most of the time I would agree with them about that, however there's a funny smell about this whole alleged scenario regarding Deborah Bourne a 25 year veteran police officer. Lots of Police Service charges but no criminal charges whatsoever. Those Police Service charges include deceit and insubordination. Well personally I think when you're working with a pack of misogenistic dinosaurs with little or no ethics or morality then deceit and insubordination are probably a good thing.

Most of those misogenistic dinosaurs are of course the senior mangagement within the WRPS. Allegedly she had a boyfriend and allegedly she let some things slip in her paperwork responsibilities. Maybe the Record are right that those charges should have been exposed to a full, public hearing. Maybe they were legitimate and maybe instead they were typical authority figure abuses when they weren't getting their own way. Police Act charges are one hell of a way to enforce discipline whether appropriate or not. After 25 years I kind of expect Ms. Bourne knew where a few of the bodies were buried so to speak. To me it sounds like her union or her lawyer had the WRPS by the short and curlies and simply said F...Y.., if I go down I'm taking a few of you pricks with me.

This certainly makes more sense in regards to the WRPS finding a cushy well paid job for her after dropping all their Police Service charges. Do I for one second believe that the WRPS would cheerfully lie to the public? In a heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment