This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, September 28, 2015

WOOLWICH TOWNSHIP HYPOCRISY



The two new committees replacing CPAC namely RAC & TAG are up and almost running. I attended the inaugural TAG meeting last Thursday in Council Chambers. I loved watching two co-opted, bought and paid for citizens lie when asked if they had any conflicts of interest. The paid Chairman Richard Jackson seems to be a no nonsense type of fellow. I wonder how long it will take him to get fed up with the two aformentioned turds?

RAC begins this Wednesday afternoon in Council Chambers. That will also be interesting as I was advised by Eric Hodgins, hydrogeologist for Waterloo Region, that to date Regional Council haven't decided whether they want a representative present or not. Well that's just plain ridiculous as Woolwich Mayor Shantz has been advertising all the stakeholders interests in Chemtura, including the Region's, for many months. She wouldn't lie to us would she?

This whole process has let the two guiltiest parties, Chemtura and the Ministry of Environment, off the hotseat. CPAC, formerly the Chemtura Public Advisory Committee, now the Citizens Public Advisory Committee had whipped that pair of liars nearly into submission until Mayor Shantz, Councillor Mark Bauman and other assorted professional liars got involved. Now Chemtura and the M.O.E. can start over dicking around again for years. Yes the TAG Chairman will be up to speed very quickly but all the other neophytes not a chance. I don't expect Mr. Jackson to last long unless of course he's been bought and paid for under the table. Entire companies certainly have been bought and paid for in the past when they worked for Chemtura so anything is possible.

History will appropriately not be kind to Woolwich Councils past and present. They are all shortsighted and we are all paying the price for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment