This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

ARE POLITICIANS BEING LESS SUBTLE OR AM I JUST BETTER INFORMED?



Two recent issues have shocked me due to the blatant lying and coverups by either politicians or senior bureaucrats. The one is in regards to the recent report regarding surficial soil and groundwater testing along the eastern border of the Chemtura site in Elmira, Ontario. The other is in regards to the knowingly producing and posting false and inaccurate Minutes of a meeting by staff of Woolwich Township.

The Ontario Ministry of the Environment are involved with the first one and while progress is belatedly being made they and the company involved are still being grossly dishonest to the public. The second one regarding the inaccurate Minutes are in regards to the Compliance Audit Committee's pathetic October 26/15 hearing to determine whether or not to order a Compliance or Forensic Audit for mayor Shantz. For the second time they chose not to and their pathetic rationale was equally bad on both occasions. Their process and procedure were biased against the Applicant (yours truly) and the whole thing was nothing but a charade. The final straw was of course the pathetic Draft Minutes posted on the Township's website for a month despite receiving within two days my written specific complaints as to where the errors were. They did make some minor changes prior to sending them off for approval by MECAC themselves. My strong suspicion is that MECAC did not have a copy of the taperecorded meeting when they approved the Minutes. That said based upon their earlier biased behaviour I suspect that they would have knowingly approved the erroneous Minutes regardless as all the errors favoured mayor Shantz.

No comments:

Post a Comment