This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

THE PLOT THICKENS AT THE MICHAEL BALL MURDER TRIAL: A JAILHOUSE INFORMANT?



O.K. I believe that the witness who just testified in Kitchener court that Michael Ball confessed to murdering Erin Howlett isn't exactly a jailhouse informant. In other words the confession didn't occur while the accused (Michael Ball) was in jail. The witness was just released on different charges (drug related) and then went and testified to the alleged confession. I had become very skeptical of this murder charge based upon the pathologist making it clear in his testimony that he could not determine if Erin Howlett had died of a drug overdose, drug reaction, murder or otherwise. To me once the Crown can't even prove there was a crime in the first place it appears bizarre to charge and try someone on merely an alleged crime.

This witness definitely thickens the plot. Oh my but about the only defence Michael Ball has now is to impugn the testimony of the witness alleging some improper motive or I suppose he (Michael Ball) could claim that he was simply posturing or strutting in front of his drug colleague. In other words Mr. Ball had already expressed his anger that his girlfriend had cheated on him and allegedly stolen some of his drugs. Therefore hypothetically if she died from a drug overdose/reaction could Mr. Ball have been so stupid as to brag that he made things right or that he wouldn't stand for being cheated on etc.? In other words perhaps a little too much macho, testosterone driven bravado for his own good? This is all hypothetical but I do now see why this charge went forward with this witness up the prosecuter's sleeve. Today's K-W Record carrys this story titled ""Michael Ball was the one that did it": murder trial witness".

No comments:

Post a Comment