This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Saturday, January 13, 2018

PRINCIPAL DEMOTED AFTER TEST TAMPERING ALLEGATION




Last Saturday's Waterloo Region Record carried the following story titled " Principal accused of test tampering". Apparently at this point in time it's well past the accusation stage as both the Ontario College of Teachers and the Education Quality and Accountability Office have conducted investigations and concluded that tampering did in effect happen. The only surprise for me is that it took this long for anyone to get either caught or confronted for this kind of behaviour.

I've long felt that the results are most probably artificially elevated in order to make the degradation of our educational system look less dramatic. In other words what is the ratio of successful cheating to unsuccessful? Do a dozen schools cheat with officials looking the other way to perhaps one school blowing the whistle on the behaviour?

The individual's names and schools are listed in the article to which I am providing the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment