This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

JEFFREY BALDWIN JURY TOLD HIS GUARDIAN WAS "SOULLESS"



I've been avoiding comment on this story because quite frankly it is so nasty, brutish and horrific. I am putting a link to today's on-line Waterloo Region Record story. I expect it will be in tomorrow's Record. Today's Record has this story which I couldn't find on-line namely "Inquest: Baldwin's guardian "soulless"". This is a quote from today's Record "It was only after Jeffrey's death that the Catholic Children's Aid Society discovered in its own files that both Bottineau and her husband, Norman Kidman, had previous convictions for child abuse.".

I'm shocked by the incompetence. I'm shocked by the neglect of duty by at least one or more Children's Aid employees. I'm shocked that a supposedly religiously affiliated (Catholic) child protection agency could be so irresponsible. More terrifying is that this is most likely not the first or last time a Children's Aid Society has given custody to someone so horribly wrong for the responsibility. A few decades back in Kitchener I was made aware of the local Children's Aid taking children out of a home and putting them in the home of an alleged child abuser. Occasionally on the Wordpress Blog of Julian Ichim there are references to Children's Aid in Kitchener overstepping their authority and seizing children. Bill 42 passed second reading in the provincial legislature last April and it is intended to make these agencies far more accountable. The death toll of children demands it.

No comments:

Post a Comment