This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

OUR COURTS & MEDIA CONTINUE TO SCREW UP THE VERDUN CASE



Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys this article titled "Verdun seeking sentencing stay in latest contempt of court case". While I had initially thought reading this article that the Record had come around and were at least writing neutrally, I was wrong. They had indicated that Mr. Verdun and his wife were in Europe seeking therapies for his wife's serious back problems. That is an improvement in their biased writing. Two paragraphs later however they are right back at their Verdun bashing by quoting the judge's rude and egregious remarks towards Bob Verdun. There was no mention that Mr. Verdun's wife suffers less back pain in a warmer climate than she does here in the winter. At the very least if the Record are going to continue quoting unaccountable judges cheap shots they could at least include Mr. Verdun's comments or reasons for his requests and or behaviour.

No comments:

Post a Comment