This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM IS SICK UNTO DEATH



"Bringing the administration of justice into disrepute". Are you kidding me? Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys this story "Judge elects to keep alleged fraudster Reeve behind bars". I've seen absolutely nothing like the judicial system itself when it comes to bringing themselves into disrepute. The alleged principle of "innocent until proven guilty" is worse than a joke. While the theft/fraud charges relating to the elderly and disabled are particularily nasty, nevertheless Mr. Reeve has been convicted of absolutely nothing, yet he languishes in jail. This is a prime example of a judicial system far to much in love with itself having lost their way. Recently I posted about the ridiculous percentage of incarcerated persons in this province who have never been convicted of anything. They like Mr. Reeve have been denied bail until their trial which in Mr. Reeve's case will be nearly three years after charges were laid. An honest, competent system does not jail non violent citizens for three years prior to trial. What the hell has happened in this country and province?

No comments:

Post a Comment