This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Saturday, December 27, 2014

THE CANADIAN JUDICIAL SYSTEM CONTINUES TO DISAPPOINT



Recently I received an e-mail which included a link to an on-line article titled "Rogue Courts in Canada Trample Self-Represented Litigants". The article was in a website titled "Dissident Voice" written by Denis Rancourt. The link to the article was http://dissidentvoice.org/2014/09rogue-courts-in-canada-trample-self-represented-litigants/ .

Mr. Racourt chairs the Self-Represented Litigants Committee of the Ontario Civil Liberties Association. The OCLA has done excellent work over the decades in Ontario. Personally I had a taste of horrendously bad, perverse and hypocritical justice via Superior Court and justice robert reilly back in 1999. What a complete horse's ass that man was.

At the time I felt that it was simply my bad luck to have been inflicted with a biased, idiotic judge unfit to judge my dog much less human behaviour . Then I heard and read about how the courts treated Bob Verdun. The Libel suit was bad enough but the following criminal contempt of court convictions were disgraceful behaviour by the courts. Then after I learned that the OCLA were investigating unrepresented litigants and how these litigants were treated by the courts I began to see the scope of the whole thing.

Clearly our courts have fallen in love with their own puffery. Clearly they have lost their way morally and ethically. How much of this is due to being unaccountable versus how much is due to certain types of personalities being attracted to law I don't know. Pedophiles are attracted to professions and activities which give them access to children. Bullies and people of low character are attracted to politics and the law perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment