This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, January 5, 2015

CATHOLIC SCHOOL BOARD TAIL IS WAGGING THE DOG



On Tuesday December 30/14 the Waterloo Region Record carried this story "Catholic trustees set new rules for conduct". Personally I found the story and the news disgusting and offensive. Apparently I wasn't the only one as the newsletter from the Society for Quality Education (SQE) offers a similar opinion. Whatever tiny amount of power or authority trustees have; they are their own worst enemies at undermining it. Trustees are to place loyalty to the Board ahead of loyalty to parents and children. Wow! Well at least it's more out in the open than it was. This has been the unstated norm for a very long time.

I'm a little surprised that it is the Catholic Board that has come up with this heavy duty crap. Maybe I'm just naive in that I've long known how far down the slippery slope of deceit and self interest the Waterloo Region District School Board have gone; but I still held out hope for the Catholic Board. Guess it was just wishful thinking. Corrupt provincial politics can hardly lead to honest and transparent local educational politics and never has. Parents watch your butts and don't take these scum on by yourselves no matter how stupid and corrupt their decision making is. The WRDSB are petty, stupid, vicious and always willing to hire lawyers and use our pathetic judicial system to intimidate parents. It takes a special kind of gutless wonder to misbehave and then hide behind the millions of dollars of taxpayers money combined with a perverted judicial system equally corrupted by money, power and influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment