This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

COUNCILLOR ETHERINGTON GIVES APPROPRIATE WHATFOR TO HIS KITCHENER COLLEAGUES



$8 million taxpayers' dollars are being given to an unelected group of probably talented individuals to assist in economic development within the Region. The group will be known as the Waterloo Regional Economic Corporation. Both Regional Councillor Strickland and Etherington have suggested that at least one elected Councillor be involved with this group of private entrepreneurs spending taxpayers money. Apparently that isn't going to happen. It also appears that all corporation meetings will be closed door meetings. No grubby members of the public or elected politicians are welcome. this is just so wrong on so many levels. The Record article is titled "Local taxpayers deserve more accountability".

No comments:

Post a Comment