This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

NORTH AMERICAN JUSTICE SYSTEM CORRUPTION



The Waterloo Region Record last Monday carried this story titled "FBI admits to flawed testimony about hair from forensic unit".The Washington Post reported three years ago that "...flawed forensic hair matches might have led to the convictions of hundreds of potentially innocent people since at least the 1970s.". The overstating of forensic hair matches in a way which favoured prosecuters has been unearthed as a systemic problem in the FBIs Laboratories.

268 trials have been reviewed so far and prosecuters were favoured by the overstated forensic matches in 95% of the cases. This once again is a fine example of science being abused by either government or bureaucracys for their own ulterior motives. Justice system my ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment