This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

ONTARIO'S "SUNSHINE" LIST



Fully 1/4 of the employees of the Waterloo Region Police Services are on the Sunshine List. Department Heads of High schools and likely public schools are on the Sunshine List. Here in tiny Woolwich Township we have seven employees on the Sunshine list. Hospital CEOs, Hydro One and other Crown Corporation CEOs are way above the $100,000 minimum to make the list. Our Regional Chair is way above. University Presidents have had that pay marker in their rearview mirrors for decades. Somehow someone in private industry making big bucks isn't such an affront to we the taxpayers who are paying these bills, year in and year out. Orange Air Ambulance bosses, Medical Officers of Health the list is growing each and every year. Yet those paying these inflated salaries are lucky to get cost of living increases annually. Something has to give and when it does it will not be pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment