This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, July 3, 2015

POLITICS ARE FOR LIARS, CHEATS, THIEVES AND HYPOCRITES



Yesterday in Woolwich Council Chambers at first blush seemed predictably frustrating. Going in I knew I had a slamdunk case and everything depended upon the inherent honesty of the seven members, two of whom were former municipal Council and regional Council members. Indeed within a few minutes I could see that the fix was in. My impression was that it was an interesting case study as to how members of a politically apponted committee (MECAC) would be able to explain their decision to dismiss my Application for a Compliance Audit. Basically the old standbys of deflection, distraction and false arguments came to the forefront. They argued things like honesty, sincereity, technical errors, lack of intent and otherwise a whole lot of totally irrelevant drivel. Clearly they did not want to be the ones to order a Mayor to be audited. In this they utterly failed themselves and the electors.

I believe based on their behaviour that an "arrangement" was made ahead of time that if the Mayor followed a certain set of guidelines at the meeting she would be given a pass. Those guidelines included a revised Financial Statement and an Auditor's Report. This arrangement of course would be but one more contravention of the truly pathetic Municipal Elections Act. Clearly almost no one anywhere cares one whit about that legislation including the appointees receiving $150 per day to be on the Municipal Election Compliance Audit Committee (MECAC). I will say that the members did avoid piling on me as the Mayor and her sidelick Mark Bauman personally attacked me. In fact there were a couple of MECAC members who did have the decency to at least make it clear that my Application was warranted and appropriate and that despite the dismissal the issues were not minimal.

Hypocrisy ruled the day between Councillor Bauman and Mayor Shantz. Both have been vocal about how Woolwich citizens need to be vigilantly alert regarding disrespect and personal attacks and boy are they right. That pair are the guiltiest characters in that department. The Mayor and a few of her acolytes also spread lies regarding alleged (ie. non-existent) intimidation by myself and CPAC (Chemtura Public Advisory Committee) members at public CPAC meetings. Would you believe the mayor's idiot husband tried to pull some kind of shit like that on me at the meeting? A whole room to sit in and or he could have sat near his wife the mayor in support of her but no he picks the absolutely closest chair immediately behind me and within a few feet of where I had to sit for the MECAC meeting as I was the Applicant. I took one look at him behind me and said "Are you kidding me?" I then went and informed the Township Clerk to move his ass or else I'd publicly, using the microphone, ask the MECAC Chair to do it. To her credit the Clerk fulfilled her duty without further ado.

1 comment:

  1. Re; Mrs. S.
    Of course everything was preplanned and the outcomes predetermined, oh they think they are soooo smart. Lets keep it simple, Mrs. S. and the key players know each other personally. We simply have to spin a bigger web then theirs to trap them.

    MR. S.
    Based on the records of zone changes and minor variances in Woolwich Township and the jobsite signs (where he gets his work) posted through the area I would have to say that Mr. S. is one of the biggest schmooooooooozer's in all of Woolwich Twp. There are a lot more questions that require answers? The husband is the weak link in this case. He was way too pleased when his wife got the Mayorship. I just cannot understand this hence more questions.

    These people are NOT the Mennonites you were thinking of...I would not consider that they are even good enough to be considered "wolves in sheep's clothing" Just more power hungry scammers!!!

    ReplyDelete