This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Saturday, July 11, 2015

ANOTHER TOWNSHIP UNDER THE "DOGPATCH" SPELL



Last Thursday's Waterloo Region Record carrys this column by Luisa D"Amato titled "An outsider is needed to clean up North Dumfries". The financial failures and scandals keep on rolling like waves at the beach. Especially with such a small population centre how is it possible not to notice such major financial screwups? There were enough veterans on their Council that they should long ago have picked up on this. It's all very familiar to those of us from Woolwich Township. You'd think that by now the multiple seasoned veterans on Council would know how to keep their noses clean regrading election expenses. Apparently not. Is it that the farther politicians get from the big city, big oversight, the more they take things casually?

No comments:

Post a Comment