This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

TODD COWAN, FORMER WOOLWICH MAYOR, FACES HIS THIRD CRIMINAL CHARGE



Well I've got to give the little shit some credit. Unlike the current Woolwich Mayor who's constantly whining about her "integrity" being attacked or about frivolous and vexatious election expense complaints, Todd is taking it like a man. True he's still minimizing and bullshitting but you know he's facing his critics and accusers head on. Today's article in the Waterloo Region Record is titled "Former Woolwich mayor misses court, gets arrested".

Seriously in the scheme of things, missing court is pretty much a piss ant criminal offence. Quite frankly there are lots of good folks up here in Woolwich Township who commit a much bigger offence simply by showing up in court. They hide behind their money and send professional liars to court on their behalf. Hell I don't even have to name the professional title of these professional liars. We all know it.

To a cetain extent Todd is in denial. He thinks he's still got the mantle of protection above him that most elected individuals wave around like a magic wand. Look at me I'm a better liar than my opponents and I got a majority of the people to believe my crap. Sorry Todd but as bad as the current mayor's credibility has become; it's still head and shoulders above yours.

One of Todd's last great lies to date is in Bob Burtt's poorly researched and rushed into print "No Guardians at the Gate". He and Susan were just in so much of a hurry to throw mud on me they enlisted the assistance of Todd Cowan, professional ass. His remarks in the book were so typical of a little man with a big ego and minimal ethics. I am told he loves his children however so I actually was a little worried when he missed court that something serious had befallen him. Silly me he's fine and well just taking his bullshit out for another spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment