This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

UPCOMING POTENTIALLY DISASTEROUS EVENTS FOR WOOLWICH COUNCIL



Tomorrow is the deadline for Mayor Shantz's Revised Financial Statement-Auditor's Report to be posted on the Woolwich Township website. Our mayor is between a rock and a hard place. Either she fudges her third set of Financials, presumably contrary to the Superior Courts ruling that she post that which she submitted to them or she posts the very same, still dramatically flawed and error filled poppycock. If she does the former would it be consdered fraud? If she does the latter then I take her back to MECAC (Municipal Election Compliance Audit Committee).

Tuesday night at 7 pm. is the next Woolwich Council meeting. There will be a few Delegations including mine and I expect that Council will again behave in a disgusting and undemocratic fashion. It certainly appears as if they are my best ally in proving that they are operating without morals or ethics and outside the law.

Next Thursday at 10 am. in Council Chambers, MECAC are back to prove either their corruption or to prove that July 2/15 was an aberration. They are there in order to send Councillor Scott Hahn on for Court action based upon his recently received Compliance Audit. Scott and his family came off looking very bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment