This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, August 14, 2015

WOOLWICH COUNCIL HOOLIGANS HIJINKS CONTINUE



Well apparently things didn't work out quite so well for Woolwich Council on Tuesday night as they had planned. They walked out on my Delegation three minutes in claiming I'd broken some non-existent rule about speaking to more than one item during a ten minute Delegation. When they left I advised them to be in no hurry to return as long as they were going to treat Woolwich citizens so badly. Then I simply walked around the other side of the lecturn and addressed the gallery face to face. Council I'm advised were peaking in the window in the door and didn't look happy that i was speaking to the audience and they were remaining in their chairs. Eventually Council came back and despite my being on the second last sentence of my delegation Councillor Larry Shantz and Mayor Shantz both started interrupting me again. Keep in mind there orchestrated walkout was all about petty payback on their parts. The Ombudsman Report plus election expense issues have clearly gotten under their skin. Good, it really looks good on them. Also I'd caught them holding another illegal in camera meeting at 4:30 pm. prior to the open session at 6 pmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment