This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, November 13, 2015

THE BLOODY SUNDAY IRISH MASSACRE IN 1972



Last Wednesday's Waterloo Region Record carrys this story titled "Ex-soldier arrested over 1972 Northern Ireland massacre". Wow, it only took 43 years to arrest one soldier involved in the murder of fourteen unarmed protesters in Northern Ireland. Justice, hallowed be thy name! It's not even as if that soldier's name and presence were ever in doubt. It's not as if the soldiers involved weren't fully in uniform and unmasked at the time.

What is most interesting to me and hopefully obvious to everyone is that the original investigation into the deaths was a complete coverup by the government of the day. Is it any wonder that people understand that any government inquiries or investigations into serious events can be totally manipulated and subverted. This is not a conspiracy theory Woolwich Mayor Shantz. It is fact. When it comes to corruption, lying, double dealing and even murder; our governments around the world have no peers. Those who rely on lying to get their way and to diminish opposition can't help but carry that lying on with almost everything they touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment