This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, February 1, 2016

G20 CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT



You know it's almost as bad the stickhandling, manipulation and blatant lying that goes on after a public body has abused their trust and authority. In this case it's the Toronto police and their police services board. Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys the following story titled "Proposed G20 class action before court". These class action lawsuits are in regards to the illegal, immoral and undemocratic mass detentions in Toronto in 2010 perpetrated by the Toronto police and either or our provincial and federal governments. Shame on the pack of those filth.

Toronto police arrested more than 1,000 people during the G20 summit in June 2010. It is my understanding that of the 1,000 people detained a grand total of half a dozen may actually have been tried and convicted of offences. That said to date there have been two Toronto police officers charged and convicted of assault plus a superintendant still awaiting his day in court for having given the illegal orders to mass arrest citizens who either had zero involvement with the protest or were peacefully exercising their rights to protest.

No comments:

Post a Comment