This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

WHAT A SURPRISE: POLITICIANS HAVE A LACK OF CLASS



Yesterday's Waterloo Region Record carried this column by Tim Harper titled "Put heckling MPs in the spotlight". Apparently the rules for television cameras are so biased as to make identification of hecklers and other disruptive politicians essentially impossible. Even when the Speaker admonishes a guilty party who is intentionally disrupting whoever has the floor at the moment, the Television cameras are not allowed to pan to the offender. They stay solely upon the speaker. hence with rules like this there is essentially no accountability for the rudest of politicians to yell, heckle and disrupt as much as they want. Also if the cameras were allowed to pan the Commons the public would see the empty seats, backbenchers on their iPads and cellphones plus the various rude hand gestures as well. What a bunch of misbehaving children we have in our federal House of Commons.

No comments:

Post a Comment