This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, March 14, 2016

THE SHAME OF THE RCMP



Clearly there is a culture problem within the RCMP. It is an "Old Boys" club and not likely to change says a 28 year veteran of the force, Mr. Rob Creaser. He is trying to organize a union named the "Mounted Police Professional association". It is indeed a sad time when the Mounties are under ongoing internal complaints of harassment and assault with apparently no end in sight. The Waterloo Region Record carried this story on February 22/16 titled "Association calls for overhaul of RCMP".

Basically the Mounties close ranks around their own and their own by their definition does not include women in the ranks. These allegations, complaints and legal issues have been going on for many years and have not been handled appropriately or adequately. This is to the shame of the senior administration of the RCMP.

No comments:

Post a Comment