This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, June 3, 2016

LIGHT RAIL TRANSIT IN WATERLOO REGION



Peter Shaun Taylor in yesterday's Waterloo Region Record has blasted Regional politicians over their LRT decisions. The article is titled "The four words you can't say on LRT". The four words of course are I told you so. The following quote is my favourite part of the article namely"Never one to pick a simple and efficient solution when there is a glamorous and unproven billion-dollar option on offer, regional council opted to become the smallest community in Canada to install urban style light rail. Municipal glory-seeking is the resaon we have light rail.".

I love it! This folks is all about the folks that we so stupidly elect to govern our affairs. Take a close look at all of them. Glory seekers and power brokers that's all it's about for most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment