This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, June 17, 2016

SURPRISE SURPRISE THE WATERLOO REGION DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD IS DYSFUNCTIONAL



Sorry folks but I'm currently in heaven. I've had first hand knowledge of the WRDSB's "dysfunction" for twenty years. Ever since my wife and I bumped heads with the professional toadies, liars and self-serving hypocrites running the WRDSB I have been appalled with their arrogance, self-entitlement, lack of accountability and basic hostility towards parents and total indifference to their mandate of educating children. Sorry if I'm being a tad too subtle and diplomatic for the fellow travellors including teachers unions, teachers (some), spouses (some) and other social hangers on in the schools and school councils.

Contrary to many people's opinions "I TOLD YOU SO" is very gratifying. I expect that over the coming years there will be more I Told You So's. In the last two days the Todd Cowan expense scandal has been one of them. Afterall that lying little shit did what he does best (lies) in convincing the new Woolwich Council (2010-2014) to remove me from CPAC in May 2011. Undoubtedly he had support from CAO Brenneman and Chemtura Canada via their lobbying to remove me.

The WRDSB "resolve" legitimate parent complaints via threats and intimidation. When that fails they use tax money received from citizens and residents to sick their attack dog lawyers on parents. How perverse and disgusting is that? Try taking those ....buckets to court. That's where they are in their glory as they have millions of dollars in or available to their legal warchests for protracted legal battles.

Today's Waterloo Region Record carrys their own Editorial titled "School trustees need a time out". Yesterday's Record carried the following article by Jeff Outhit titled "It's completely divided, dysfunctional". Strange but with the recent supposed boycott of Loiusa D'Amato's article regarding Teachers' Unions and School Boards; the Record appear not to have been intimidated. They and Jeff Outhit have appropriately hammerred the WRDSB. It's a shame they didn't hammer those ..... twenty years ago and saved my wife and I a seven year legal battle in which no apologies and no money was paid to a teacher despite a 1999 initial decision by the dishonourable and biased Robert Reilly to pay her money.

In their Editorial the Record's last sentence could have and should have been spoken twenty years ago namely : "The time might be coming when the ministry (Education) has to send someone in with a broom to clean things up.". The "dysfunction" currently on display is but the tip of the iceberg.

1 comment:

  1. Im not a bit surprised our school boards like to keep the truth hidden they push ritalin on young kids for decades the honest employees who stand up and tell the truth get pushed out if there jobs anyone works for school boards has to remain silent in fear they loose there job and teachers are stuck with there hands tied Affraid to speek truth or be fired I can see a dysfunctional school board decades ago over staffed over paid n they tell schools to cut back on staff when should be other way around school boards should cut back on staff so be more ece helping students to start and maybe they should be more accountable n honest instead of pushing honest employees like Allan Marshall aside we need more people like Allan who speeks truth about scandals n waisted money but then im sure its why they push honest people who stand up n speak out.Get put of there jobs

    ReplyDelete