This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, July 22, 2013

FEDERAL IMMIGRATION BUREAUCRATS



Amazing how petty people gravitate towards positions of authority, somewhat as pedophiles gravitate towards contact with children eg. boy sprouts, summer camps, residential schools and hoo boy teachers. I threw that last one in there because they've got the strongest union and the biggest chip on their shoulders. Luisa D'Amato has an Opinion Piece in last Saturday's Waterloo Region Record titled "Sometimes rules deserve to be broken". She describes in detail how an idiot federal bureaucrat, paid for by you and I, managed to put a new Canadian in their place, just because he could. It was a classic example of a petty rule and a petty employee exerting what petty authority they had.

My only comment to Luisa is look around carefully and you will find this s... everywhere. This is what this country has become right in front of my eyes, during my lifetime. Quite frankly unionized government employees are amongst the worst offenders. However walk into anyone else's turf and they think you've set your rights aside as you enter the door. The vast majority of these rules are hypocritical and one sided. Municipal governments love to have Codes of Conduct and so do corporations. The fact that the bodies promoting these rules ignore them with impunity doesn't seem to phase them in the least. In the case Luisa has written about an infant in arms was counted as an adult allegedly requiring an extra chair.

This country has become a country of overbearing laws and overbearing rules that bear little or no relevance to either the ten commandments nor to simple respect for others. In fact it seems clear to me that these rules (and laws) are designed to show disrespect for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment