This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Monday, January 6, 2014

EDITORIAL REGARDING POLITICIANS



This week's Woolwich Observer has a Letter to the Editor written by Paul Marrow of Winterbourne. The title is "Politicians and bureaucrats should aim higher". Mr. Marrow points out two recent very disappointing public comments. The first was by a federal cabinet minister suggesting that he was not responsible for feeding his neighbour's hungry child. The second was by the head of Correctional Services of Canada advising the Ashley Smith inquest jury not to make recommendations that would be too expensive. The third that Mr. Marrow did not include would be the comment from the head of Canada Post suggesting that taking away home delivery would give seniors needed exercise.

All in all these are "callous and hurtful comments". These are comments by priveleged people in regards to those who are in more difficult circumstances. I agree with mr. Marrow's opinion that this is not the Canada that we were born in. This is a Canada that has been the victim of a coup by unaccountable bureaucrats and politicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment