This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

M.P.P. s A BUNCH OF "SULKY CHIDREN"



Oh my but this has to be just about the strongest condemnation of elected politicians I've ever read. Geoffrey Stevens in last Monday's Waterloo Region Record lays bare the pettiness of politicians at the provincial level and probably all the way up and down the political spectrum. His Opinion piece is titled "Sulky children ushered premier out". According to Mr. Stevens, Alison Redford has learned the hard way that stupidity abounds and mass stupidity can be suicidal for a party in power. This behaviour is even more blatant than the Conservatives turning on Diefenbacher or the liberals back stabbing Stephane Dion and Michael Ignautius.

Alison Redford was not only the Premier of Alberta but she won a majority in the Legislature. Yet her MLA's were restless and unhappy. The caucus had not supported her when she won the leadership of the Alberta Progressive Conservative Party and they were so stupid they turned on her at thr first opportunity after she won the provincial election. Usually a winning politician can keep the restless in line. Apparently in Alberta pettiness and stupidity go hand in hand. Thank you Geof Stevens for exposing the character of unfortunately the majority of people in politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment