This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

OH NO, NOT THE OPP AS WELL



We've had several years of ongoing scandals involving the RCMP. Whether killing of unarmed suspects via Taser or harassment of female Mounties there is a long and distasteful list of RCMP wrongdoing. Yesterday's Waterloo Region Record carrys this story titled "Senior OPP union official fired". Boy does this look awful. Kudos I suppose for the attempt to clean it up, whatever it exactly is. The paper suggstes there was defrauding of union members. Wow! You mean allegedly even our police forces have corrupt elements within them? And to think local politicians want to pretend that corruption isn't all around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment