This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Thursday, February 9, 2017

R.C.M.P. OFFICER INDIRECTLY KILLS A POLICE OFFICER DURING CHASE



The timing of this story in the Waterloo Region Record is interesting. It was published February 3/17, two days after the major story in the Record concerning the toddler who was ejected from an SUV on the 401 after being intentionally rammed from behind by an O.P.P. officer. Miraculously the child survived the high speed ejection. The police officer near Victoria B.C. was not so lucky as she was killed by the vehicle the Mountie was chasing. Charges are being considered by Crown counsel in the B.C. case. But for sheer luck the O.P.P. officer would have directly killed a child with his actions. Are charges being considered in this closer to home case? This local case was also written up here in the Advocate on February 2/17.

No comments:

Post a Comment