This Blog will discuss politics, government, corruption, police, S.I.U., courts, education, min. of attorney general, min. of labour, v.o.i.c.e. and other current and past events of interest to concerned citizens. In the "About me" section to the right and down I have included the names of persons whom I have tremendous respect for. Their influence on me however has been primarily environmental (and personal) and this is therefore a disclaimer that all words posted on this Blog/Website are mine and I alone am responsible for them. I say this with the greatest respect and affection to my friends.

Friday, January 4, 2013

HYPOCRISY-THY NAME IS GOVERNMENT



Yesterday's Waterloo Region Record carrys this story "Ban eased on export of weapons to Columbia". Yes that's right, Columbia. "Canada recently completed a controversial free trade deal with Columbia, which has been plagued by a half century-long guerilla insurgency, serious human rights abuses and its emergence as a world leading cocaine producer.".

By the way these weapons include fully automatic assault rifles which are illegal in Canada but apparently just dandy in Columbia. Perhaps this will help increase employment in Kitchener where we have a Colt factory manufacturing firearms. I guess what bothers me the most is that it is governments, both Canadian and American who pretend to take the high moral ground on gun issues including school shootings when in reality they are well tied into the further proliferation of them. Proliferation I might add that has nothing to do with hunting or target shooting in Columbia. Whether these guns end up in the hands of the government or the rebels, clearly they are being sold by companies in Canada, with Canadian approval, for the purpose of shooting human beings. Just like mass murders; there is absolutely no comparison between any individual mass murderer and government sanctioned genocide, ethnic cleansing and killing of their own citizens for political purposes. Hypocrisy thy name is government.

No comments:

Post a Comment